Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ralph

Default personal letterhead templates

I used to use MS Works 2000. Word 2000 has some nice personal letterhead
templates so I don't have to keep entering name, address, telephone number
and e-mail address each time I want to send a letter.

I just purchased MS Office 2003 and I cannot find any templates for this.
What little I can find is for a business.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc

Ralph,
Have you tried Office online? You can access it through the Help task pane.
Here's a link to some templates:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/te...389801033.aspx

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Ralph" schreef in bericht
I used to use MS Works 2000. Word 2000 has some nice personal letterhead
templates so I don't have to keep entering name, address, telephone number
and e-mail address each time I want to send a letter.

I just purchased MS Office 2003 and I cannot find any templates for this.
What little I can find is for a business.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc

Ralph,
I gather you did try the templates that already ship with Word. On the New
document task pane there is a link to called on my computer under the
templates section. When you click it you will be presented templates maybe
there is something for you on the letters and faxes tab. You will also see a
link to Office online there which I mentioned in my earlier reply.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Ralph" schreef in bericht
I used to use MS Works 2000. Word 2000 has some nice personal letterhead
templates so I don't have to keep entering name, address, telephone number
and e-mail address each time I want to send a letter.

I just purchased MS Office 2003 and I cannot find any templates for this.
What little I can find is for a business.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Why not create your own? See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm and