Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Theresa

Default How do I insert copy without changing the existing margins?

I have set up electronic letterhead with the logo area accross the top and
copy below. My problem is that when I copy and paste other letters into the
body copy area, the margins change. I want all the future letters to follow
the same margins of the new layout. Is this possible without adjusting the
margins each time??

I've also tried placing the logo as a header and creating a text box for the
bodycopy. Neither seems to make a difference. The logo area runs the full
width of the paper and is all the way at the top, if that matters.

My back is against the wall on this and would greatly appreciate an answer!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

see response to duplicate post
--