Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sebastico sebastico is offline

Default page number letter page after page in tabloid

Suzanne

Many thanks. I fixed the problem.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You will need to edit the header/footer in the portrait sections to add the
page number. If you have "Different first page" enabled for that section,
and it is linked to a previous section that had no page number on the first
page, that would be the reason.

"sebastico" wrote in message
Hello community

I have a document with letter and some tabloid paper size. I insert the
page
number option but I found a problem: in some cases, the portray letter
page
after a landscape tabloid page has no number. In other cases, the portray
letter paper after a landscape letter paper has no number as well.

In all cases I have a picture inserted in the page (landscape letter or
tabloid) with the option tight format. I have checking the word help with
no
succes.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Many thanks