Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JMariath

Default I type correct and the word doc misses some letters

When I type a word document I end result loose some letters, for example:

If I type " Today I am going fishing!"
I can get " oday I m oig fihin!
or I can get " Toda I a goin ishing!"

I already reintalled my Microsoft Word 2002 on my MS XP, 3 times.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Regards,

Juve
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TDMedia

I have the same problem, Juve. I think our typing has just over-run
the speed at which the keyboard is capable of responding. I'm not sure
why Word inserts a SPACE when it misses a letter, though. It's not as
if I'm hitting the SPACE bar instead of hitting a letter key.

I'm curious to see how others respond to your post.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JMariath

TDMedia,

Thank you for the effort, but I think we do not have the same prob, first I
should say I am a VERY slow typist...just 2 fingers! Second is that as you
can see at my original screem for help there is no SPACE, just missing Bytes.

Thank you anyway,

Juve