Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
terry50 terry50 is offline

Default Mail Merge and Access format of telephone number

I use mail merge for a directory using Access for my data. The telephone
numbers that are formatted in Access (555) 642-5555 aren't retained but come
in to merge as 555642555 so I have to go to each one and put in the (xxx)
666-666. Is there anything I can do to retain the Access format of the tele
numbers???
--
Terry50

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
terry50 terry50 is offline

Thank you for the website; not being overly computer literate I will try to
undersatnd the information. Thanks again.
--
Terry50

.