Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nipun Shedhani Nipun Shedhani is offline

Default Updating a Text linked with a cross reference

DeanH,

I think the idea of using Quick Parts is good way to achieve it.

Thanks for your reply.

-Nipun

"DeanH" wrote:

The answer is Yes.
But be aware that when you make a change, the change will not automatically
be reflected across the document, you must refresh the document; either by
Ctrl+A (to select the whole document) then F9 to refresh all links, or change
View, say from Print Layout to Normal, then back.

For more tips on repeating information see the following article:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

Hope this helps
DeanH

"Nipun Shedhani" wrote:

Following is my requirement:

I have following link to linked:-
1.XXXXX , 2. XXXXX €¦€¦.on the 1st page and these are linked to the next pages
with the same 1.XXXXX 2. XXXXX€¦€¦.

What I am trying to achieve here is if I change the content of 1st page, it
should be changed in the next pages. Some kind of internal links.

Example: If I change 1.XXXXX to 1.YYYYY on 1st page. The next page which has
1.XXXXX should also automatic be updated with the content of 1.YYYYY

Is This Possible in Microsoft word