Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
robruth robruth is offline

Default Word 2002 default settings for pre existing documents

Hello. Is there a way to automatically add default settings to every file
that I open? eg: I have numerous files that I am editing now, and I would
like each of them to automatically have page numbering, file name header, and
Last Printed header added to them. Also, how do I make the default page
numbering at the Top instead of at the Bottom? Is that possible, and how?

thank you very much for your time.