scootersmom

Default converting from trial member to full membership

I purchased my computer in July. It came with Microsoft Office but it
started up as a 6-day membership. Now the 60 days are over and it's asking
me to convert. I need to input a 25-number key. I can't find it in any of
my paperwork. Can you please tell me what I need to do or where I can find
it?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You need to pay for Office now if you want the full version. Your favorite
office supply store will sell it as well as many online stores. I've even
seen it at Wal-Mart and Target. The prices are pretty much the same,
although Amazon.com is often a few dollars cheaper.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"scootersmom" wrote in message
I purchased my computer in July. It came with Microsoft Office but it
started up as a 6-day membership. Now the 60 days are over and it's
asking
me to convert. I need to input a 25-number key. I can't find it in any
of
my paperwork. Can you please tell me what I need to do or where I can
find
it?

KathyP53

I just downloaded trial version of office. I now want to purchase. I went to
the microsoft web page to convert the trail as directed. It will not accept
the product key microsoft emailed to me, so I'm unable to convert the trial
version to a purchased version. Can anyone help?
--
KathyP