Mail Merge 2000+pages

Old August 31st 17, 10:40 AM
Gazzaman22 Gazzaman22 is offline

Default Mail Merge 2000+pages

Hi Guys

Im new here, But found this site through a search.
I dont know if its possible but i have a mail merge document with over 2000 pages, my printer has the option to staple, I'd like my document to staple every 3 pages together. We are using word 2010, Does any body know it this is possible to do, And if it is can you please explain in laymans terms how to do this as i am not very tech savy.

Thanks so much if you can help, it will save me spending all after noon with a stapler.

Gaz