mohsadmx

Default How to Force Word to Use Custom Numbered List Via Autoformat as U

I've created a custom numbered list in Microsoft Word 2002 and I need to use
"autoformat as you type" but I need to specify which numbered list I want MS
Word to use. For example.. I have created a custom numbered list that has the
following settings (number style : 1, 2, 3, ...) (Start at : 1) (Number
position : Left) (Aligned at : 0") (Text position tab space after : 0.3") and
(indent at : 0.3").
If I start a new Word document and type "1. This is my first line" and hit
"enter", Autoformat as I type uses the default numbering list of (number
postion : Left) (Aligned at 0.25") (Text postion tab space after : 0.5") and
(Indent at : 0.5").
Is there a way to specify that "Autoformat as you type" uses my custom
numbered list instead of the MS Word default numbered list?
Thank you for any suggestions