Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Beth is offline

Default Using the reference software endnote with word

In my new version of word, it says "endnote web" instead of just endnote on
the tab and I can't get it to work right in the new version. Does anyone
know how to change the tab to just endnote?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Beth,

EndNote Web and 'regular' EndNote are two complimentary but separate products from Thomson Reuters
http://endnoteweb.com/encompare.asp

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP