Mail Merge Multiple data from Excel...Help!!!!!!

Old January 19th 18, 04:10 PM
nicole327 nicole327 is offline

Default Mail Merge Multiple data from Excel...Help!!!!!!

Ok, so I am trying to send out letters to students showing them how many missing assignments they have. I want to transfer this information using a mail merge. Is this possible? Some students have 2 some have 4 or 5. I want to transfer what assignments they are missing and then have it move on to the next student after.Attached is an example of my excel data.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Example.zip (6.5 KB, 35 views)