Mr user

Default Additional spaces in mail merge

Hi - I'm hoping someone can help with a strange problem I'm having.

I've created a data source with the following fields:

listed_by
vendor_street
vendor_suburb
vendor_state
sold_by

I've created a mail merge document in Word 2003 on Windows XP SP2. When I
view the merged data or merge to a new document I get an extra space after
the listed_by and sold_by fields, but not the others. I've checked the data
source and there definitely isn't an extra space in those fields.

Anybody have any ideas?

Many thanks,
Andrew

Doug Robbins

Only to take a very close look at the Mailmerge main document for extra
spaces there. Perhaps removing the single space that I assume is there as
the last resort.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.