Retep

Default Typing now eliminates next letter as I type???

Every time now I type on this particular document to correct, It types the
letter and automatically deltes the next one. I can't stop it. Help
Anne Troy

Try this, Pete:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/t...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Retep" wrote in message
Every time now I type on this particular document to correct, It types the
letter and automatically deltes the next one. I can't stop it. Help

Charles Kenyon

Press the Ins key. You are in overtype mode.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.