Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
geoamas geoamas is offline

Default "Hidden Text" in Word Table Form

I created a table in Word 97 and used fonts/hidden text on each of my cell
labels. Now that we've updated to Word 2007 none of those labels are visible
when we open the documents. I have thousands of these and really need help -
our users need to see these labels. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Did you turn on the view of your formatting marks/non-printing character?
Click ¶ on the Home tab in the Paragraph group.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word