pattirat pattirat is offline
Junior Member

Location: Michigan
Default Form Fields in Word 2010

I'm working in Word 2010, but using the Legacy Tools to create a form that will be emailed to clients. When I test the form, if a number field is used, Word puts a double underline under the "answer." For regular text it doesn't happen. Anyone have any idea of how I can have them be consistent, either all with underlines, or none?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is this an ordinary text form field with a numeric format applied to it?
In that case, the underline formatting must be present in the text of
the document.

I'd be happy to take a look at the document, or relevant parts of it.
What you can do is create an example document, which illustrates the
problem, and upload it to a file sharing site; then post a link to it here.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP