Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TP TP is offline

Default How do I delete all Section Breaks in Word 2007

I converted a .pdf document to .doc an now I have new Section Breaks
throughout the .doc document...Is there a way to remove all of the Section
Breaks at once without doing to each one?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

You can use find and replace. Put the cursor in the Find what box. Click
More then Special. Leave the replace with box empty, and click replace all.

I could have just told you to put ^b in the find what box, but then you'd
miss seeing all the other things you could search for.

HTH,
Pam