Brent

Default How do I insert Adobe Acrobat File (multiple pages) into Word doc

How do I insert ALL PAGES of an Adobe Acrobat File with mutiple pages into a
Word document? I have used Insert | Object | Create New and Insert | Object
| Create From File, but all I get inserted is the first page of the .pdf
file. Any ideas? Thanks!!!
Anne Troy

NO. Can't do, Brent.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Brent" wrote in message
How do I insert ALL PAGES of an Adobe Acrobat File with mutiple pages into

Word document? I have used Insert | Object | Create New and Insert |

Object
| Create From File, but all I get inserted is the first page of the .pdf
file. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

Daiya Mitchell

Well, he could break the Acrobat file into individual pages and create a
separate page in the Word doc to insert each one, no? But Word won't insert
any object over a page.

Big hassle, though. Is it really that impossible to have a PDF appendix to
a Word doc? I get them all the time.

On 7/6/05 8:01 AM, "Anne Troy" wrote:

NO. Can't do, Brent.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Brent" wrote in message
How do I insert ALL PAGES of an Adobe Acrobat File with mutiple pages into

Word document? I have used Insert | Object | Create New and Insert |

Object
| Create From File, but all I get inserted is the first page of the .pdf
file. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

Amedee Van Gasse

Daiya Mitchell shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement:

"Brent" wrote in message
How do I insert ALL PAGES of an Adobe Acrobat File with mutiple

pages into
Word document? I have used Insert | Object | Create New and

Insert |
Object
| Create From File, but all I get inserted is the first page of

the .pdf file. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

Convert the PDF document to Word using the usual software. If you want
it, you know where to find it.

--
Amedee Van Gasse
wendit01 wendit01 is offline
Junior Member

You can insert multiple pages from a PDF into Word using Insert_PDFs (to Word) from www.OfficeExpander.com

This works right from Word (Office 2000-2010) using an Insert PDFs button. There is a free version that inserts a couple of pages from a PDF. You can also resize all the inserted images.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post