mima

Default Need template for Avery labels #5960

Would like to have a template for Avery #5960 that I could use as a word
temple.
So that I can list all the names, one time and print on one sheet.
Thanks for your help
Doug Robbins

From the Tools menu, select Letters and Mailings and then select the
Envelopes and Labels item and then go to the Labels tab and click on the
Options button, select Avery standard from the Label products pulldown and
scroll down through the list and you will find the 5960 - Address label.
Select that then click on OK and then when that dialog closes, you click on
New Document on the Labels tab, you will get a new document containing a
page of those labels. If you don't seem them, select Show Gridlines from
the Tables menu.

Before going any further, consider whether you should be using mailmerge.

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP