Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jennifer

Default How can I force an "End of Section"

I have a large document (over 150 pages) that has been created by someone
else.

There are "section breaks - next page", "section breaks - continuou" (both
of which I know how to get), as well as "End of Section".

It seems that one can only change the header of the new section if there is
an "End of Section" preceding it and a "Section Break" after. (That is, I am
forced to have an extra blank page at the end of my document if I want to
maintain the final header).

I realise that this document is ill-formatted. however, I'm in a
time-crunch, and don't have time to reformat the whole thing. The only thing
that I can get to work is by cutting / pasting the "End of Section" from
other parts of the document, but this is now also not working properly.

Does anyone know how to create the "End of Section"? I'd really appreciate
it.

Jennifer
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

See:

Working with sections
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...thSections.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Force View for User C Page Layout 1 February 9th 06 09:47 PM
How do I insert the command to force two words to stay together? ClioOP Microsoft Word Help 3 February 3rd 06 04:36 PM
Force break in word with no hyphen? Ken New Users 3 January 16th 06 12:03 PM
Can we force H1s to start on an odd page WITHOUT using section bre SteveP Microsoft Word Help 3 October 5th 05 09:06 AM
Force signature in Mailmerge MatsS Mailmerge 1 December 30th 04 10:21 PM