Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jack_Feeman Jack_Feeman is offline

Default Caculation Field error - !Index Too Large

I read the previous thread with this error cited but could not apply the
answers to fix my problem. Nothing complex:

I have a financial seection of a Word form. There are three calculation
(formula)fields in this section. The first two work fine now that I finally
figured out the way to go (recognizing the split table I have does not make
the normal process any simplier) was to assign unique book marks to each text
entry box in the calculation and refer to the book marks in the formula. As I
mention this worked great in the first two calcuation fields. The third
however, did not fair so good. the formular looks like this (modeled after
the working ones):

=SUM(TM1,TM2,TM3,TM4,TM5,TM6,TM7,TM8,TM9,TM10,TM11 )

where TM* are the unique bookmarks assign to the text boxes in each cell of
the table referenced in the formula. Based on the prior thread, I verified
that each text box was configured for number and format for currency. I
filled in values for each text box and made the cell which houses the formula
big enough to handle 10 digit numbers.

However, I still get the "!Index Too Large" syntax error (only on this one,
not on the otehrs). The bookmarks are for text boxes that are in different
locations in the table (not contingent cells).

Appreciate it if anyone can shed light on this as it is the last thing
keeping this project open. Thanks Jack
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I don't know which previous thread you are referring to (maybe you could
point it out), but...
a. If your bookmarks are inside text boxes, you could be in trouble...
b. if you are creating the bookmark names and "TM" does not refer to a cell
address within a table, avoid two-letter prefixes such as TM (e.g. use TAM1,
TAM2 etc.) Word may get confused, assume that TM is a cell address, and
return a null result.

Peter Jamieson

"Jack_Feeman" wrote in message
news
[...]

Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

Default Saca

When choosing the best ergonomic gaming chair, it's important to consider your budget and specific needs. Some chairs have additional features such as built-in speakers, massage functions, and footrests, while others focus solely on comfort and support. It's also important to look for chairs that have a weight capacity that can support your body type. see it here