Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cap

Default unlocked document

I can't type using word.At the bottom is stated that "This modification is
not allowed because the document is locked."Anyway, could anybody tell me how
to unlocked it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

If this happens for a single document, try Tools | Unprotect Document.

If it affects all documents, you could have an expired trial version,
in which case you would have to buy a full version.

Alternatively, you have a full version but it hasn't been activated.
Check in Help | Activate Product.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Document Type Problem JoyceA Mailmerge 3 May 18th 06 11:19 AM
Setting title document property affects retrieval of author [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 25th 06 06:06 AM
page number printing on a merged report Print Page # On Merged Report Mailmerge 6 October 17th 05 05:18 AM
inserting a word document Penny Microsoft Word Help 4 September 14th 05 11:36 AM
Document Map Question PosseJohn Page Layout 2 March 23rd 05 01:27 PM