Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default opening a word document

When I open word and hit new - a new window opens but it's 1" by 1" - I know
how to resize it with the "click and drag' - but I would like to know how to
resize it - so it opens as a full window.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you're saying you want Word to start maximized, you can customize the
shortcut used to start Word. Right-click on the shortcut, choose Properties,
and, on the Shortcut tab, choose Run: Maximized. If you just want a larger
window, size the window as desired, then quit Word. The next time you start,
you should get a window the same size.