Nick Maraj

Default How can I get Microsoft Equation 3.0

I am using Word in Windows XP and I do not have Microsoft Equation in the
object list, does anybody know how I can get it I've tried dowload.com, etc.
Thankyou
Graham Mayor

It is included with Word, but not installed by default. Re-run Word/Office
setup from Windows Control Panel Add & Remove Programs and add-it.

Nick Maraj wrote:
I am using Word in Windows XP and I do not have Microsoft Equation in
the object list, does anybody know how I can get it I've tried
dowload.com, etc. Thankyou

Nick Maraj

Thankyou, but I followed these instructions and there is no option to install
Microsoft Equation under the Word options. I can see equation editor under
office tools, is there a way I can get this to Word. (I dont have my
installation cd anymore)
Thankyou very much

Nick Maraj wrote:
I am using Word in Windows XP and I do not have Microsoft Equation in
the object list, does anybody know how I can get it I've tried
dowload.com, etc. Thankyou

Go to Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs, select Microsoft Office, and
click the Change button. In the first page, select "Add or Remove Features."
On the next page, expand "Office Tools." Select Equation Editor and set it
to "Run from My Computer." Click the Update button, and insert the Office CD
when prompted.