Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PATO

Default How do I get WINFAXPRO to work with Windows XP Professional?

Spent hours with WINFAXPRO and Dell trying to get the latest WINFAXPRO to
work with Windows XP. Dell tested the modem and claims the modem is working
fine and WINFAXPRO tests claim the problem is with the modem.
I tried a another working modem together with an older version of
WINFAXPRO but that didn't work either.
The problem is noise when the send fax is selected. Too much staticey
noise for the fax to work. Then it locks up my phone line till I disconned
the modem.
Really need some help with this problem.
Thanks - PATO

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

This newsgroup is for questions about Microsoft Word. Your
question is off-topic here.