Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brett Mason Brett Mason is offline

Default Word12.adm Vista Office 2007

Hi People,

I'm trying to lock down Word 2007 to save in pre 2003 format but cannot get
the setting to take effect. The group policy applies but for some reason word
doesn't seem to care for the setting. I've completed the same task for Excel
which works fine. Anyone else had this problem, I've got it at two clients
now...

User Configuration/ Admin Templates/Microsoft Word 12/ Word Options/ Save/

Save Word Files as "Word Document(*.doc)

The event logs don't seem to record any problems either, perhaps I'm missing
something?

Help!?!