AaronTram

Default Is there a way to type formatted text into a form field?

I am creating a form to fill out in word. Some fields need to be filled out
with numbered lists and each time the form is filled out, the length of these
lists may be different. Is there a way to allow or put in a bulleted or
numbered list into a text field in a form in Word?
Anne Troy

Format the form field as a numbered item. When the user hits enter, it
should number the next line as well. I just tested, and it works.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com