Default Need a template to give honorary membership to person

Anyone have a professional looking certificate that could be used to give a
person honorary membership in an organization?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Eek! Someone else who is going to use Word to do something they ought to be
using Publisher to create.

(Sorry I can't help you with that template. Did you Google to see what you
could find?)
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"
m wrote in message
Anyone have a professional looking certificate that could be used to give
person honorary membership in an organization?

Paul Ballou

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/
try a search of templates here

JoAnn is right you would probably want to a program such as publisher for
the task. I personally recommend Serif PagePlus and You can download a free
version PagePlus SE from http://www.freeserifsoftware.com
--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code

"
m wrote in message
Anyone have a professional looking certificate that could be used to give
person honorary membership in an organization?

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Need a template to give honorary membership to person

Yes, Microsoft Word has a variety of templates that you can use to create a professional-looking certificate for honorary membership. Here are the steps to find and use a template:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and click on "File" in the top left corner.
  2. Click on "New" to open the template gallery.
  3. In the search bar, type "certificate" and press enter.
  4. Browse through the available certificate templates and select one that fits your needs. You can preview each template by clicking on it.
  5. Once you've found a template you like, click on it to open a new document based on that template.
  6. Edit the text on the certificate to include the name of the person receiving honorary membership, the name of the organization, and any other relevant information.
  7. Customize the design of the certificate by changing the font, color scheme, or adding images or logos.
  8. Save the certificate as a PDF or print it out to present to the recipient.

With these steps, you should be able to find and use a professional-looking certificate template to give honorary membership to a person in your organization.