Shirley D

Default When I type in French, the keyboard changes to a French setting

I installed French for teaching purposes but as soon as I type or save
anything (in French) it appears wrongly because the keyboard changes to a
French setting. I want the keyboard always to be in the English setting.
Can anybody help, please?
Thanks, Shirley.

Doug Robbins

The keyboard layout can be changed via the Control PanelRegional and
Language OptionsLanguagesDetails

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.