Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lemmonhead

Default Type a sentince, hit enter, curser moves to bottom of page

When I type a few words and then hit enter so that I can add the next line
the curser moves to the bottom of the page. As I type more sentences
everything slowly moves up to the top of the page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

In File Page Setup Layout, change the Vertical Alignment box from
Justified to Top.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

lemmonhead wrote:
When I type a few words and then hit enter so that I can add the next
line the curser moves to the bottom of the page. As I type more
sentences everything slowly moves up to the top of the page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lemmonhead

That works for the current document. Is there something that can be done do
it is set for every new document.
Thanks.

lemmonhead wrote:
When I type a few words and then hit enter so that I can add the next
line the curser moves to the bottom of the page. As I type more
sentences everything slowly moves up to the top of the page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Yep, change the setting and then click the Default button at the bottom of
the dialog.

A longer way to do the same thing is to open the Normal.dot template
directly and make the change there.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm

If it doesn't seem to "stick" when you close and reopen Word, it could be
the fault of the Adobe Acrobat 7.0 add-in, if you have that.
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

In File Page Setup Layout, change the Vertical Alignment box from
Justified to Top.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman