Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Konstantin Konstantin is offline

Default Can I strike words by diagonal (not only "strikethrough") ?

Hello.
Default in "Format|Font" enable to stike words only strikethrough or double
strikethrough. Can I strike works in other way?

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

G'Day Konstantin,

No ... but ...
you can make word print two characters over the top of each other. That
means you may print "/" over the top of another character.

See:
a. Word help on "Field codes: Advance field" which may help
b. http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm - see the EQ field half-
way down the page, but use "/" or "\" instead of the overbar.
and possibly
c. http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm
--
Regards,