Jburr

Default Duplicate Pictures when printing.

I have an image that when used in a word document it prints mulitple versions
within the same dimension as the original image. I have tested this image on
multiple PC's all running Word 2003 and this is the only machine that
produces this undesired result. Is there some setting or problem that could
cause this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks ahead!!

There's no consensus as to whether this is a Word 2002/2003 or a printer
driver problem; whatever causes it, though, the only solution that has been
found is to print directly to the printer, eliminating spooling (this will
be a setting in your printer Properties).