lynn

Default postcard template for the back of just lines on each side

I'm looking for a template to print out the "back" of a postcard. It just
needs lines on one side for the message and lines on the other side for the
address.
Surely some one out there has created one.
Doug Robbins

Start with a label template that suits your requirements and add the
necessary lines to it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.