Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joan[_2_] Joan[_2_] is offline

Default Word document locks up

I've had problems with Word locking up after starting a new document. I will
type a few sentences, it locks up, and the ? just stays there. I cannot use
the curser at all, save the document or go any further. If I step away from
the computer, after a few minutes I'm able to type again. Then it happens
again

I'm using Windows XP and have actually reinstalled Office Pro, but I'm still
having the same problem. I don't have any problems with Excel, PowerPoint, or
other Office programs.
--
Joan