Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Turbo Turbo is offline

Default Unable to view graphics in Word rtf document

Have some folks running Word 2002 and doing searches with CoreSearch on the
internet. They find what they want and then download the search which comes
down as an .rtf file. Strange thing is that after the file has been saved to
a computer when it is opened you cannot see the graphics. However, the
graphics can be seen on the web before downloading and if the file is opened
in Word 2003 you can see the graphics. The folks at coresearch suggested MS
KB 285957 to help which I have and all the word settings are as they should
be accourding to this KB document. I have tried this on different computers
(5 total) and get the same thing. The systems are running Windows XP with
SP2 and Office XP with SP3.
I think there is a setting somewhere, just not sure where to check - can you
please advise?
Thanks,
--
LCD