Mamie

Default Restore paragraph button

I'm running Word 2003 in Windows XP Pro. I was in the middle of creating a
Word document when I realized the the Paragraph button in the Format menu had
disappeared (not grayed out but literally not showing). I tried resetting
various Toolbar oiptions, I have inserted by original Office CD to "repair",
I have the Microsoft knowledge base, etc. Although the Styles and Formatting
button is still available and I can get to the Paragraph button using that
option, it's cumbersome. Can someone help me restore my Paragraph button in
the Format Menu, please?
Greg

I think you are referring to the Show All command icon. Rigth click a
blank spot on your menu bar and select customize. Then click
CommandsView. In the right hand window you should see the Show All
command icon. Drag and drop it on your format menu.