Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Phi1[_4_] Phi1[_4_] is offline

Default I want to create my own font

Yes, thats correct..... my Sister in law is going to be making the book
in paper form, and hopefully sell millions worldwide, lol. the only
reason i haven't posted it yet, is because when i asked her if she'd
like me too, she quite rightly had queries about copyright etc. she's
currently in the process of completing the copyrights, so looks like
i'll have to delay posting them here for now. As soon as i get the go
ahead from her, i'll put them up for anyone thats interested. so until
then, thanks again for everyone that helped

--
Phi1