Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mascottex mascottex is offline

Default How do I create a label macro for "bates numbering" documents

Work at a law office and we are looking for a way to create a label macro
that will allow us to identify and number legal documents for attaching to
discovery documents. In the "old" days a Bates stamping device was used but
we know of a form that was created in WordPerfect so I am hoping one can be
created in Word.