Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ucdbren ucdbren is offline

Default Gray Margin Markers - but no language settings

Help! I have read all the posts about the gray margin markers. I have
checked and unchecked the text boundaries. And I have looked for the
"language settings" under MS Office Tools in the Start Menu - but it's not
there on my computer! How do I get rid of these margin markers? (They
arrived after I downloaded some templates from the Office web site...and I'd
really like them to go away!)

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ab08d07f?hl=en

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

ucdbren wrote:
Help! I have read all the posts about the gray margin markers. I
have checked and unchecked the text boundaries. And I have looked
for the "language settings" under MS Office Tools in the Start Menu -
but it's not there on my computer! How do I get rid of these margin
markers? (They arrived after I downloaded some templates from the
Office web site...and I'd really like them to go away!)

Thanks!

!Gray Margin - Border markers Justin Page Layout 13 April 6th 07 12:30 AM
working with 2 or more languages Alex Microsoft Word Help 19 April 3rd 07 07:28 AM
Margin Markers Andibevan New Users 1 May 10th 05 01:58 PM
default language settings chickletfox Microsoft Word Help 1 March 22nd 05 09:21 PM
Cannot change the language settings... Bartosz Microsoft Word Help 1 February 13th 05 10:46 PM