DCCarol

Default How do I add page numbers in gutter margin of landscape pages?

I've drafted a 53 page document. Three (3) pages are tables in landscape
orientation. I need to add page numbers in the gutter margins. The rest of
the document is paginated bottom center. How do I do this?
Shauna Kelly

Hi DCCarol

See
How to put a portrait page number on a landscape page
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...apeSection.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word