Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Librarymama Librarymama is offline

Default page border is not allowing for gutter

In Word, I set up the page layout with 2" borders on all sides and a 1/2"
gutter. when a page border is added, it doesn't allow for the gutter and
places the border evenly around the page. When the pages are bound together,
part of the border will be hidden in the gutter. I am running Windows 2000
Professional.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Set the page border "From text" instead of "From edge of page."

"Librarymama" wrote in message
In Word, I set up the page layout with 2" borders on all sides and a 1/2"
gutter. when a page border is added, it doesn't allow for the gutter and
places the border evenly around the page. When the pages are bound

together,
part of the border will be hidden in the gutter. I am running Windows 2000
Professional.

Cell Bottom-Border becomes Upper-Border on Next Page zSplash Tables 4 October 6th 06 11:46 PM
page border - bottom border not printing Pam Microsoft Word Help 1 June 11th 06 12:34 AM
Gutter Suzie New Users 2 April 12th 06 09:54 PM
How do I add page numbers in gutter margin of landscape pages? DCCarol Microsoft Word Help 1 April 15th 05 05:50 PM
I am using a border it is not allowing me to type inside donnab Microsoft Word Help 1 February 3rd 05 09:17 PM