Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
MiMi

Default Trouble with table in header & Footer

I am using Word 2003 and have not installed the Patch 2 because I hear that
it will cause problems on my computer.

My problem is when I am working on a Word document and try to enter a table
into the header or footer the right margin goes crazy moving back and forth
real fast and will not let me change the margins or size of the table.

The real strange thing is that it does not happen in all my documents.

Does anyone have the same problem or have any suggestions of what is wrong
with this document.
--
MiMi Lynn

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

On the Table tab of Table Properties, click Options... There's a check box
that should be cleared. Alternatively, on the Table menu, there's an AutoFit
item; you probably want Fixed Column Width to be selected.

"MiMi" wrote in message
I'm not sure how do I check?
--
MiMi Lynn