Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Andy

Default WHERE IS A SAVE OPTIONS LOCATED AT?

Hello dearest,

Today I am posting these questions, because I really do not know how to find
out how to work of problems. That why I really need help from all of you
people, please help me to solving out, Thanks.

PS. I have open an application forms, and when I get into an application
forms trying to filling out, however I cannot typed. Is because of the hand
have showing and it will not let me type. I cannot figure out how to solving
problem. Could you please helping me to solving out of those problems please?
Thanks. My e-mail address is ); please reply an
answer back to me,

Respectfully yours,

A.H.K.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

The application form you have received is undoubtedly just a graphic
(probably a PDF). You are meant to print it out and fill it in by hand or
using a typewriter. There is probably no simple way to fill it out using
Word (or even Acrobat).