Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hans

Default Add code to select email field in mailmerge!

Is it possible to add a macro inside a dot file than when doing a mailmerge
will select the correct email field so the user don't have to select which
is the email field manually? I have a program that generates a tab separated
text file with data and opens the dot file and do the actual mailmerge.

What is missing is the automation to send the emails and this also includes
selecting which field is the email address (for my template I know which
field contains the email address).

Ideally a solution working for Win2000 and higher would be best but if there
are functionality in office XP or 2003 that makes this task easier please
let me know.

Regards
/Hans

Field code error when printing document Olga Microsoft Word Help 1 January 25th 05 06:59 PM
Date Field Code problems TC Mailmerge 3 December 29th 04 10:17 PM
How do I use the PRINT field code to ... Dave Microsoft Word Help 3 December 13th 04 03:06 PM
Using MAILMERGE fields within HYPERLINK fields for Merge to Email Mark V Mailmerge 2 December 4th 04 04:01 PM
how do i select email recipeints in microsoft word gerald dembo New Users 1 November 28th 04 11:28 PM