Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Antek Antek is offline

Default Problem with some cells

Hi,

I have a few small tables in my Word97 file.
Some of cells in a last row of some tables
look like "open", they do not have a bottom line.
I can't get rid of it. They are "open" on display
and when I print the file.

Could anyone help me, please?

Regards
Antek

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Antek Antek is offline

I have applied a bottom border and a table border.
If it helps (sometimes), it helps for a moment.
After saving the file and reopening it the problem
occurs again.
What is more, it changes what cells it concerns,
but it always concerns bottom lines of the last row
in a table.

Have you applied a Bottom border to those cells?

I have a few small tables in my Word97 file.
Some of cells in a last row of some tables
look like "open", they do not have a bottom line.
I can't get rid of it. They are "open" on display
and when I print the file.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Antek Antek is offline

What I described earlier happened when I used
Format - Borders & Shadings etc.
However when I used the icon from the bar
everything went OK.

Thanks for your advice.

Regards
Antek

merging cells Zeus New Users 5 May 7th 07 09:00 PM
want cells in a table to copy data from cells in another table Conrad D. Farner Tables 2 September 27th 06 04:21 PM
SPLITING CELLS PATCH Tables 3 August 21st 06 09:50 AM
MS Word: select cells range and duplicate same data in all cells clarice Microsoft Word Help 0 June 1st 06 04:19 AM
Excel cells can reference other cells to display its contents/any. 50gumbys Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 05 10:33 AM