Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Trish T Trish T is offline

Default Word 2000 mirror margins problem

I use duplex printing all the time and always use mirror margins. All of a
sudden, they are backwards! In other words, page 1 shifts to the left
instead of page 2. It seems to be that way in my default layout now. It
happens with every document. I've never changed it to do that knowingly (and
I wouldn't know how). And my pages are numbered consecutively starting with
1, so it shouldn't be trying to interpret odds as evens or something.
Any clue as to what's going on and how to fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Trish T Trish T is offline

Yes, my inside margin is 1.5" and outside is 1.25". That's what we always
use for our company proposal documents.

"Trish T" wrote in message
I use duplex printing all the time and always use mirror margins. All of a
sudden, they are backwards! In other words, page 1 shifts to the left
instead of page 2. It seems to be that way in my default layout now. It
happens with every document. I've never changed it to do that knowingly
(and
I wouldn't know how). And my pages are numbered consecutively starting
with
1, so it shouldn't be trying to interpret odds as evens or something.
Any clue as to what's going on and how to fix?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I know this is an issue with "Book fold" (the measurements are reversed),
but I haven't seen it happening elsewhere. Perhaps a printer issue?

http://word.mvps.org