Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Emma Emma is offline

Default creating block citation

I am writing a research paper with Word 2007. I would like to be able to
creat a block quotation automatically. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can apply the Block Text style. You may want to modify the style to get
the indentation that you want (and perhaps to remove the border).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Emma" wrote in message
I am writing a research paper with Word 2007. I would like to be able to
creat a block quotation automatically. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Especially the border, an idiocy added in Word 2007 that was not present in
previous versions. MVPs strove valiantly but failed to get across to the
design team the difference between a "block quote" and a "pull quote" (which
would really need to be in a text box).

http://word.mvps.org

"Emma" wrote in message
I am writing a research paper with Word 2007. I would like to be able to
creat a block quotation automatically. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Indeed. Personally, I would certainly get rid of the border.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP