thrillhouse85 thrillhouse85 is offline
Junior Member

Default Horribly frusterated: can anyone help?

I've been trying to print this document for over 2 months now but each time it fails. I need to hand it in for an internship but for some reason the format is totally screwed... Sorry, I can't put it any other way. Whenever I try to print it (from many, MANY printers across my campus) it always says "OUT OF PAPER." I think it's trying to print on a weird format, though I've selected 8.5x11 many, many times to no avail.

Opening the file in Word, I can see something weird which I think is part of the problem. I've screen-shotted it for clarity. Here is what it looks like:

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...85/problem.jpg

See that big margin on the right (in the red)? How do I make that disappear? Please help! I've been trying to print this for ages!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

You have the Balloon setting in Track Changes on "Always" change this to Never.
See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
--
Hope this helps
DeanH

"thrillhouse85" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

Sorry, the article I attached does not really help you, in 2007 (from memory)
go to Office button Word Options, and find Track Changes there and turn off
the Balloons.
--
Hope this helps
DeanH

"thrillhouse85" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

More to the point, turn off Track Changes and then Review | Changes | Accept

http://word.mvps.org