Colleen

Default trouble with numbered outline/style

Hi. I am having trouble formatting an old exam. What is on the exam
is:
1. Question
a.
b.
c.
etc. I want to update it to have the answer options in caps. When I
try to hilite one of the formats I want to use and make it a style, it
doesn't work. I get rather all numbers. Can the above be made into a
style, so I can "overwright" what's on the old exam? There are areas
of it where the above is done in tables, which I would like to remove
and re-do as above. Hopefully this makes sense! I've tried everything
to my wit's end. Colleen.

--
Colleen