Kjzele

Default Identifying reveal formatting marks

Where can I find information that will identify what marks and symbols are
displayed and there meaning or purpose when reveal formatting is turned on.
For example, sometimes, I will have a black filled in square, that identifies
that "lines should be kept together." There are other symbols that I cannot
identify, such as the circle you see in tables with the four lines extending
from each quandrant. Also an open (not filled in square), what is that?
Thank you.